Speed your contract and part manufacturing processes, from request for quotation (RFQ) to part delivery, with Zel X machine shop management software.
Get started with Zel X with on-demand capabilities for design and manufacturing, collaboration and operations management.
Bring teams and supply chains together with secure online project and file sharing and cloud storage. View and markup CAD files from any device:
• Central cloud storage
• Permission based file sharing
• Task management
• Mobile CAD review
• Phone/tablet CAD augmented reality (AR)
• Mobile review of multiple file types (PDF, XLSX, image, etc.)
Make the most of your machine investment with professional computer-aided manufacturing (CAM):
• Mobile inspection
• Interrogate and validate critical dimensions
• CAM for quote estimates
• 2.5 axis CNC toolpath generation
Reduce time on every job with library-based part and fixture 3D modeling, and automated 2D drawings:
• Lightweight CAD for quotes, manufacture and fixtures
• Shape-library for starting quickly with pre-set shapes
• Rapid direct editing
• History free part modeling
• Multi-body models for assembly mock-up
• Automated critical dimension drawings
Take on more work through better quote and job management
• Customer quote request handling
• Sub-contractor communication
• Quote tracking
• Digital traveler/shop floor tracking
Try it for yourself with instant access to a free trial of Zel X. Experience browser-based access to professional toolsets, right-sized for your business.
Want to know more? Check out the answers to frequently asked questions and technical details of Zel X software.
Zel X is cloud-based: meaning instant access, instant productivity and no additional IT overhead. Start from any common browser, on any common device.
The design tools in Zel X are easy to learn and easy to use, for all levels of users. You can start designs from geometric shapes, use common machine shop parts pulled from pre-populated libraries, or configure your own library from legacy data. Intelligent direct modeling allows you to manipulate geometry quickly and easily into your required design, with simple pushing and pulling.
We believe you shouldn’t have to worry about storage: Zel X comes with 500 GB of storage plus an additional 5 GB per license, pooled across all of your team, with no limit on data sharing size. You can also synchronize data with your desktop.