Autonomy as enabler of safety and accessibility
Autonomy is a critical enabler of safer transportation, providing greater comfort and efficiency while contributing to the sustainability and accessibility of future cities. It ensures that everybody is able to move around – regardless of age, wealth, or disabilities.
Watch the replay from Siemens Autonomous Vehicle Development Day, an exclusive and interactive forum where industry experts have discussed the challenges faced during the development, certification, introduction, deployment, and operation of next-gen vehicles.
Learn from the sessions:
- About the experiences of leading authorities and operators in introducing autonomous vehicles
- How OEMs can establish safe, sustainable methods of transportation
- How city landscape complexity, rapidly developing requirements, and new regulations will impact mobility
- About relevant and attainable standards
- How to identify, approach and use Edge Cases in the development of mobility offerings
What you get:
- Learn from authorities, manufacturers, operators, suppliers, and academia. Nicolas Moreal (Transdev), Benjamin Engel (ASAM), Guido Di Pasquale (PAVE Europe), Henk Goossens (TNO), François Gérard (Siemens), Mario Henrique Cruz Torres (IVEX), Nand Kochhar (Siemens) and Gwen van Vugt (Siemens) will discuss the challenges of autonomous driving and how to address them.
- Explore trending discussions on requirements, safety, comfort, and efficiency. Leading industry experts from ASAM, Oxbotica, IVEX, brighter AI, b-plus, University of Warwick, and VSI Labs will share their insights about the future of mobility.
Watch the replay now!
Discover the 4 main sessions below and navigate through the relevant presentations for each group: