Business Overview Statement
The person submitting an application for the PADS Professional Startup Program on behalf of Company certifies as the legal and authorized representative of the Company that:
- All of the information provided to SISW on behalf of Company is accurate and complete. If, after submission of the application, any material information changes, Company will immediately provide updated information to SISW.
- Except as expressly stated in this document, the Company is not connected directly or indirectly, in prohibited activities.
- The Company is not connected directly or indirectly with sales, reselling, or transfer activities connected to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Crimea, and/or Sevastopol.
- The Company is not (i) listed as a denied party, (ii) blocked from importing or exporting, (iii) sanctioned by a U.S., E.U., or other government entity, or (iv) being investigated by any governmental authority for a violation of export or import regulations.
- The Company will not use the provided software for academic research or projects related to the following: cybersecurity, defense or intelligence; military, missile or UAV; arctic offshore, deep water, or shale oil or gas exploration or production; export pipeline; nuclear; biological or chemical weapons.